For those of you who are new to couponing, drug store shopping is one of the best ways to save big money.
Here is what I got at CVS today:
(1) Brita Pitcher $14.99
(3) American Greetings Card .99
(8) Nabisco Wheat Thins $2.50
(2) Nabisco Triscuits $2.50
(2) Nabisco Ritz Crackerfuls $2.50
(1) $4/1 Brita pitcher coupon (SS 1/15/12)
(2) Buy 2 Get 1 Free Nabisco crackers printable (no longer available)
(3) $3/3 Nabisco products coupon (SS 1/8/12)
Paid $29.96 OOP
received $10 CVS gift card from Nabisco crackers, $5 ECB from Brita, $3 ECB from American Greetings
Plus, I will submit for the $10 Brita rebate (Thanks, Southern Savers!)
It’s like paying $1.96 after gift card, ECBs, and rebate!
If you’re looking for more CVS deals for this week, check out the match-ups at Coupons, Deals & More.
OOP = Out of Pocket
SS = SmartSource
ECB = Extra Care Bucks