Cheesy Burger Bake Recipe
(1) 12 oz bag of Egg Noodles
(2) Medium Onions
(1) Small Sweet Pepper
(1.5 lbs) Ground Beef or Turkey
(2) 14 oz Cans Diced Tomatoes
(1.5 Cups) Shredded Cheese
(1 Cup) Crushed Crackers
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Cook Noodles according to package
- Saute Onions & Peppers
- Add Ground Beef to the pan and cook until no longer pink
- Combine Beef, Onions, and Peppers with Noodles, Tomatoes & 3/4 Cup of Cheese. Stir together in a large casserole dish.
- Crush 1 Cup of Crackers
- Sprinkle Top of Casserole mixture with remaining cheese and crackers
- Spray the top with non-stick spray to avoid burning
- Bake 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
===> More Recipes HERE
Disclosure: I may receive affiliate payments when you click on some of the advertisements included in this post. This helps to offset the cost of running and maintaining a blog. Thanks for your support!