1. The Sunday Newspaper – This is the most common place to obtain coupons. If your family, friends, and neighbors get the Sunday newspaper, ask them if you can have the remaining inserts after they have clipped the ones that they want. This is a great way to get multiple copies of your favorite coupons without paying extra for additional newspapers.
4.Facebook – Many manufacturers post coupon links right on their Facebook page.
6. Peelies and Tear-pads – Keep an eye out for coupon peelies (coupons stuck on the product) and tear-pads in store.
7. Product Inserts – Check for inserts in the box or coupons printed on the inside of the box. These are more rare, but the coupons are often high-value and long-dated.
8. Magazines – Before you recycle your magazines, be sure to scan them for coupons. Many magazines contain manufacturer coupons.
9. Contact the manufacturer – Most companies will be more than happy to mail you a coupon if you just ask.
Did I miss anything? Let me know if you know of any other great places to find coupons.